Clash of Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 stars strategy for war without high level hog (level 4 or 5)

Go down

3 stars strategy for war without high level hog (level 4 or 5) Empty 3 stars strategy for war without high level hog (level 4 or 5)

Post by gondor Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:52 pm

I have used this strategy with success before I got level 4 hogs. You can try it yourself if you have trouble getting 3 stars from town hall 8 opponent. It should have no problem to 3 stars any town hall 7 opponent.

My basic army composition (total 200 housing space):

10 giants (level 5)
10 wizards (level 5)
10 hogs (level 2 or 3)
8-10 wall breakers
1 dragon
The rest archers, or you can bring more wizards if you like
1 barbarian king
3 healing spells
for your cc troops, better to get high level hogs

I usually attack from the side closest to the town hall

1. First take out cc troop then send in giants, the main purpose of giants is to draw fire from defense units.
2. Drop 2 wall breakers to the wall for giants
3. After giants breach the first wall, drop healing spell on giants so they can last longer
4. Send in the all hogs (including cc troops if you got hogs )  
5. While defense units are focus on giants and hogs, send in all wall breakers in pair to break as many walls as possible
6. Try to heal hogs if they got hit by giant bomb or low in health.
7. Spread out your wizards behind giants and hogs, if your wall breakers had done their job, the wizards should be able to reach town hall and get at least two stars
8. If those troops can not take out all defense units, send in dragon and barbarian king to clean up. Several time I got three stars because dragon was able to take out remaining 2-3 defense units in the end.

gondor

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum