Clash of Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coleader/Leader Chat

3 posters

Go down

Coleader/Leader Chat Empty Coleader/Leader Chat

Post by Admin Sat May 10, 2014 6:45 pm

Hey guys.

I wanted us to start talking about a strategy. My idea of attacking the person five spots below you (on the war map) is not a successful one.

Help! I need ideas about how to do this better. I think as wars continue, people will get better and get better strategies. I am competitive. I want to win. I do not want to lose EVER. I want a strategy for how we can be most successful. I need your minds. You are all coleader for a reason so share your thoughts.

Admin
Admin

https://spartaaa.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Coleader/Leader Chat Empty Re: Coleader/Leader Chat

Post by andrew2277 Mon May 12, 2014 5:48 pm

Just an idea but what if we start at the bottom and work our way up our bottom guy attacks there bottom guy. Then move our way up but we have to stay in order.

If our bottom guy does not three star there's then it's the next persons turn. We will work our way on up until we three star them then move on to there next person.

I think this makes sense let me know what you think?

andrew2277

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan42 Mon May 12, 2014 5:57 pm

Well the problem with that is a lot of ppl won't 3 star. The way lindsay is trying will make all our first attacks be a 3 star then after that the rest is just getting what we can from whats left. After we get a good roster down it will be a lot easier.

Dylan42

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan42 Mon May 12, 2014 6:01 pm

The roster needs to be set up on who had the strongest attack. So stronger troops will mean being more to the top, cause in the game they rank us by exp. so u could have all towers upgraded and Lvl 1 troops and still be at the top. But the way we want it will make it so ppl with high exp and weak ass troops will be at the bottom.

Dylan42

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum